söndag 24 januari 2010

Skiing in Austria

Charlotte, my colleage from QVH has an apartement in Zell am see in Austria. We decided to take the trip together and do some skiing for a week. Charlies brother George and girlfriend Victoria came along aswell.

Charlie on the balcony. Perfect view!


A big jump competition and the Zell am See maskot was out. I could't resist pulling its tail...*Moahaha*


Me posing in the blue pist.


Charlie skiinig down one of the blacks with a fantastic background. Note the reflection of the lake!

I hadn't skid for 4 years, so it was lovely to do some skiing/boarding. Zell am See doesn't have a lot of offpist possibilities, whitch makes snowboard a bit boring. I would certanly reccomend it to skiers. George and I did get some off pist rides, but they were soon all used up:-(
The crowd is a bit older or their kids:-)

I enjoyed myself and the company was great. We had one great party night with dancing and singing and the whole kitt.

Some more pics at my picasaweb: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/surfkate/ZellAmSee?authkey=Gv1sRgCL_RgY71xYK1Zw#



Posted by Picasa

Inga kommentarer: