onsdag 25 april 2012

Tax return


It´s just the time to do tax return. Knowing the wind is pumping in Pozo I still had to sit down and do the this since I had to send it by post. I have to do my tax return both in Sweden and in Norway so it feels like it takes forever.
Workplace.
!
View from workplace. Not bad

Came to Pozo quite late. Rigged my 3.5 Hot Superfreak. At first it was good. Then I was overpowered. One of the Moreno sisters was out and Philip Koster. He was doing planing double forward like it was nothing. Really impressive.  The level of the locals is really high. It´s motivating. They all jump and turn like crazy:-)

Pozo. Notice the Whitchcraft board. Looks wierd. Wonder how it is in the water?

Nice view in the cafeteria:-)

Looks like the wind is dying out. So today looks like the last day for windsurfing. Might be something this weekend. I might go surfing up north.
Hang loose!


Inga kommentarer: