tisdag 22 december 2009

Cardiff, Wales.

This weekend I took a trip to Cardiff, Wales. The weather was beautiful when I drove from East Grinstead and the roads were fine.
I had gotten som erims and tyres off e-bay som I started off by picking them up in just west of Cardiff, then I drove into town.

Nice and contemperary.



Nudles with salmon. Good shit:-)
Shopping in Cardiff is great. Here I am trying on a pair of Carvela shoes. Really sassy shoes, but my foot was too thin(?) for it. Or something. Impossible to walk with anyway:-)


I parked my car outside the hotel over the day. So I had a 30 minute walk back. Nice scenery.



At 17.00 I started my drive back to East Grinstead. Halfway a snowstorm came along and queues started on all major roads towards London. I was stuck on the M4 on junction 10. Took 3 hours to go from Junction 10-11. That should take 5 minutes. The trip from Cardiff should have taken 3 hours but instead it took 7!!!
Lesson learned: ALWAYS check if a snowstorm is coming if you are on the road in the UK:-)

Tomorrow morning I´m off to Malaga. Hopefulle the ice on the runway will have cleared and the planes go as usual.
My old mate gabriel is stuck there since 5 this morning. Hes doing the same trip I am tomorrow...
Posted by Picasa

Inga kommentarer: