tisdag 1 december 2009

The frost killed my car!!!

Woke up this morning and looked out. Frost...
Could have been ok exept from my car was protesting. Had the morning off so I decided to go into town to fix some stuff.
First of all my car wouldn´t open. After a long time I finally mamaged to get into the car. Then next problem. The freakin car does´t start! The housing manager Roger called AA and the came to have a look at the car and decided that the batteri was dead. No shit sherlock.

I took my bike and went for a ride in the area to clear my head. The sun was shining and the frost was leaving smoke like evaporation on the fields. The scenery just makes me smile:-)

Got back and decided that I wasn´t gonna fuzz with the car anymore. I called a mechanic who is coming tomorrow to sort out the car. 100pounds...

Jobwise I was clerking patients for operation tomorrow with Mr Collyer and Brian Bisase. 4patients in total, where 2 of them are bimaxillary osteotomies. They are both classIII.
Videoclip on what it´s all about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YI7FhReGuI

Inga kommentarer: