onsdag 23 september 2009

Another day in paradise?

Working all day. Had the bleep, which means taking all kinds of phonecalls from dentists, patients, other hospitals or departaments to sort out wounded or patients with problems. It takes a lot of knowing about different diagnoses and treatment which I´m learning as I go. I have been here for two weeks now and you could say that there is a steep learning curve:-)

In the afternoon I had clinic where I met patients and try to sort out treatment plans.

One of the greatest things about this place is the library. It gives you a calm forfilling energy when you´r in there. The shelves are filled with Dental , Maxillofacial, Plasticsurgery, Orthopedic and all sort of medicine stuff. Its absolutely great!!!
I´ll be spending a lot of time in here, I guess:-)


Anatomi and physiology of the respiratorysystem was the lesson of the day.

Then off to a gym session at the gym. http://www.lafitness.co.uk/
They got a really crappy gym, but they have a pool. So I did some back and shoulders, then I swam for 30min.

Tomorrow I´m going offsite to Maidstone...Then I might go to a pub to meet the bicycle club http://www.egcc.net/
Posted by Picasa

Inga kommentarer: