tisdag 22 september 2009

Cykeltur

Today I finished a little earlier at work. I got to extract some wisdomteeth then I finished at 16.30.
It was a fairly nice day out, so I took my bike for a ride. Took me about three hours to cruise around. The roads are quite bad. Some nice scenery though:-)



I have bought myself a pullup bar. I always really wanted one, so there.
I did a crossfit round yesterday to try it out. I did "cindy". In 20 minutes do a round of 5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 airsquats, and start over again. I managed to do 17. Close to puking after that:-)


A snapshot of me in the kitchen. Its small but ok!:-)



After the bike ride I was really hungry. Andrew was on his way to pick up pizza. Wasn´t really diggin that. I went over to Sainsbury´s and ended up buying loads of stuff. I made fresh pasta with basil, mozarella, tomatoes, olive oil and serrano ham. It was brilliant...Mmmmm
Posted by Picasa

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Engelsk standard, saknar det inte nån stans ;-)

lycka till med allt


/Magnus