måndag 8 mars 2010

Aerials

I had the best day of windsurfing ever yesterday. I had a total of 5h divided in two sessions.
The biggest waves were mast high. The wind was on and off so a lot off struggeling...
I was on 55l board and 4.0 sail.
Today I felt I got the thing with smacking the lip on big waves. I even tried some aerials on the biggies. Some good, most heavy duty washingmashine:-)

Theese guys know their aerials:

Pascal...


Tracy...


Dale...


Dean catching a nice wave with gorgeous background.

More pics:
http://picasaweb.google.se/surfkate/WindsurfingAndTracyOnFire?authkey=Gv1sRgCO3XndL-q9aQsQE#

I have had 7 days windsurfing in a row, so today I had a day off. The swedes were out and the wind was onshore and the waves were dumping all at once.

Lesson of the day:
Maui is the second largest Hawaiian island.
Posted by Picasa

Inga kommentarer: