torsdag 11 februari 2010

Hawaii day 2

Second day of the trip and so far it has been 2 days surf out of 2.
Kuau apparently had double mast waves. Again we went to Kanaha and had 3 hours today with up to 3m waves. I had my 55l board and 4.0 sail.
The wind was on and off and so were the waves. I still had a great session:-)


Pic from last year in Kuau.

When I got to Kanaha I had lunch then lost my phone. Since I was rigging I forgot all about the phone untill I got home in the evening to upload the pics. So a nice lady had taken care of the phone and is giving it to me tomorrow:-)

The prognosis looks good a week ahed:-)

Todays lesson: Sunset is 5.57pm today. Latest is June 6.43pm and shortest December 5.22pm.

2 kommentarer:

Douglas Lindevall sa...

Hi Kate!
..är det ok om ja länker din blogg från min?...skriver också lite från Maui.

Ses säkert på line upen :-)
//Douglas

Basse sa...

Nu får ni börja fota gottegrisar!

Basse