måndag 15 februari 2010

Kuau delivers again..

Oh YES how I like to windsurf:-)
Kuau delivered mast high waves and beautiful weather.
55l board and 4.5m sail. (5-5.5m)


Johan.


Rille happy with the day. http://picasaweb.google.com/Rillessurf


Good size.


Johan in a bottomturn.

I got my second point today in the Kuau Cup. 2 consecutive days. I took an extra turn on a masthigh wave and the timing was not excellent. I fell on my gear and got tumbeled...a lot:-) My mastextension broke and I am blue and red all over:-) So another swim to Tavares bay...

Lesson of the day: Maui's highest point is the vulcano Haleakala at 3o55m (10,023 ft). The name means "house of the sun" in Hawaiian. Most likely because from the west side of the island, the sun could be seen rising up over the eastern side of the mountain.

Posted by Picasa

3 kommentarer:

Rille sa...

Najs Bajs Kate. More pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.se/RillesSurf/100215_kuau#

Basse sa...

Sicken go bonnabränna han lagt sig till med den där Rille!!!
Fast det är klart... här snöar det lite igen.

Tack för bilder! Härligt att se!

jeppof sa...

Gött å se!
Johans quatro ser ut att göra sitt jobb.