torsdag 25 februari 2010

Savers

So we finally made it to the famous Savers. It's a huge secondhandshop with LOADS of stuff. The Swede's who visit Maui usually buy stuff there, so we had a look. Johan ended up buying a book and I a dress. I'm not so very impressed though. Loads of rubbish there...

Outside Savers.

I run every other day. I did interval running between Paia and Baldwin beachpark 6 times. It's just sooo exhausting.

Every evening we have done a surfing session in Baby beach. You realise as you sit in the water and watch the perfect glassy waves and the sun setting over the mountain that life can't get much better than this...



Johan streching.


Wiev over Paia beach.


My morning strech-area. Not bad!
My back is slowly getting better. I am doing a full body strech 4 times/day. No painkillers. I have had 2 Chiropractor treatments so far. Looking at the forecast there is loads of wind coming, so I'll probably need some more treatment...

Lesson of the day:
Charles Lindbergh, a 25-year old pilot, emerged from virtual obscurity to almost instantaneous world fame as the result of his solo non-stop flight on May 20–21, 1927, from New York's Long Island to Paris, in the single-seat, single-enginemonoplane Spirit of Saint Louis.
He died 72 years old in Maui and is buried in Kipahulu, close to Hana.
Posted by Picasa

Inga kommentarer: