måndag 15 februari 2010

Kuau

Been here 5 days so far and we have been windsurfing 4 days, surfing 1 day, running 3 days.
Yesterday was another big day with masthigh sets. The wind was really light again...


Dale has only one sail: Sailworks 5.2. He is the only one out...


While the rest of us sit on the beach drinking beer:-)
Check out my new shoes:-)


Dale is behind the wave.


He appears in the middle of the picture.

Johan and I went out a bit later. Johan got a few nice waves.
As I was going out the wind just died as a big set was closing in. I chickenjybed and the wind totally died. I got caught in the big set and got washed over the reef. I swam over towards Tavares bay and as I got out of the reef area I couldn't waterstart. The only sollution was to get myself a point and go up in Tavares. I got great help by Tracy who pointed out where to go in.

The wind looks much stronger today. Can't wait to be windsurfing...

Lesson of the day: Hawaii is USA 50'th state (1959).
Posted by Picasa

1 kommentar:

Rille sa...

Gött ni stack ut i Kuau i den lätta vinden och fetvågorna. Jag drog till Kanaha istället och fick ännu en guppa-session...loggohögt iaf o najs.