torsdag 18 februari 2010

Kahana

As the winds were northerly we went to the westerly side of Maui Kahana.
The guys rigged 4.7-5.5m. I was ofcourse at the beach taking pictures and streching. Being a beachbabe:-(
The waves were irregular and difficult to read. The wind not so strong. I am impressed that the guys were able to deliver some nice moves in theese conditions.
Some sets were logo...

Johan bottomturn with Rilles 5.0m sail.


Jake aerial...one of the many he did...


Rille getting into the wave.


Glen backside.

More surfpics:
http://surfkate.blogspot.com/2010/02/kahana.html

Loads of driving and queing.

To days of doing absolutely nothing has helped my back. I had another session this morning and I probably need to nothing for another couple of days. I'm starting to crawl on the walls....:-)

Lesson of the day:
Maui's main powersupply comes from diesel powerplants situated around the island. Maui has sun, wind and waves almost every day of the year. I find this extremely strange...

Inga kommentarer: