måndag 1 februari 2010

Pubqiuz and QVH

My last night in the uk I went to a pub with the guys. As I had a lot to pack I went with Andrew in his car a bit later.
We arrived at the second round of 4. There were a lot of emotions and the team were eager to win:-)



Notepad and beer, the secret of sucess.


Need pub food to win...

We won the pubquiz whitch was a good ending of my stay in the UK.


Summery:


I'v had a great 5 months. I'v learned a lot workwise about medicine and surgery. I realize I have a lot more to learn, though. Gives me a goal to pursue:-) To become a maxfax surgeon.
I have also learned that english people are amazingly friendly and nice, whitch prooved me wrong. The uk fast food is horrible though, whitch did proove me right:-)
Thanks to everybody at QVH for being absolutely great!

I would love to come back to the UK.

More pics from QVH: http://picasaweb.google.com/surfkate/QVH#
Posted by Picasa

Inga kommentarer: